A month ago I had a lot of skin problems. I had many pimples, redness and acne scars. Until I went to Korea this summer. I went to a dermatologist and I had peelings made of herbs. I already had a lot of peelings in the Netherlands, those peelings in the Netherlands were chemical and didn’t work for me. And of course I bought some skin care in Korea! My dermatologist told me not to use too much skincare and recommended me 4 products. She told me you can call it a skin care diet! Because when I use too much skin care my acne gets worse. So I only use these 4 products.
1. I clean my face with a foam, once in the morning and twice in the evening. This foam really cleans my pores and right after you use this foam a few times, you’re pimples get less. I don’t know the brand of this foam. They only sell it in the dermatologist where I went, sorry for that! I think another foam would work too but this foam really cleans your pores.
2. After I clean my face in the morning I use a moisturizer. This moisturizer protects my skin from damaging and it makes my skin less red. I mix this moisturizer with an oil. I will talk about this oil in step 3. You also can use this moisturizer on your body. I don’t have permission to access the site of this brand, the name of this brand is Ivarome (www.ivarome.net) I think you could find a moisturizer like this from another brand. Always use a moisturizer!
3. I use this oil in the morning and in the evening. I mix it in the morning with a moisturizer from Ivarome and in the evening I use it without mixing it with a moisturizer. So after I clean my face with a foam, I use 3 drops of this oil on my face. Also when I mix it with the moisturizer I use 3 drops. It balances your redness and removes scares. This product is also from Ivarome.
4. The next product helps getting your pimples removed. It is a sticker to put on your pimple. You let it stay on your skin for 10 hours. Sometimes I just sleep with the sticker on my face. After you have removed the sticker, the clear patch will turn on white. If you apply this sticker on a popped pimple, the skin will be less red. So basically it removes your pus, gross right! If you wear this in Asia, nobody would look weird at you. But I used it in Europe and people begin starring at me, so that’s why I use it when i’m going to bed. This brand is called Nexcare and the product name is blemish clear cover. In Korea it’s of course way cheaper! https://www.amazon.com/Nexcare-Absorbing-Cover-Sizes-Count/dp/B00BRGUNV2/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1504557403&sr=1-2&keywords=nexcare+3m+blemish+clear+cover
If you want to get these products from Ivarome, you should visit Korea. I really tried to find these products on an other site but I only can find Ivarome in Korea, sorry.
Tips for what you shouldn’t use:
- Don’t use a scrub, it will damage your skin.
- Try not to use rough towels they could damage your skin.
- Try not to use too much skin care, just a little! I don’t use masks.
Still have some skin problems but it became less since I started this routine!